7 oz. jar
Legend Barbecue Rub
For all Meats & Fowl
The peppery sweet Cheyenne Rub will fill your head with images of maple bacon. Full of southwestern tones, this rub is perfect for pork, beef, potatoes and hearty vegetables like cauliflower. Rub it into ribs, wrap them in foil and bake them until tender. Use as a simple steak seasoning or coat cauliflower or potatoes lightly with olive oil, sprinkle on the rub and bake for sophisticated tastes that will delight your guests!!
To use our rub, sprinkle it liberally on the meat you're using and let it sit for a few minutes before cooking to draw out the meat's flavor. The salt in Cheyenne Rub will bring a bit of the meat's juices to the surface, allowing the sugar to caramelize into a delicious glaze.
Cheyenne Barbecue Rub comes in our Signature seven ounce bottle, is all natural and totally fat-free.
In addition to using our rub on beef steaks or roasts try:
- Make your next roast special with Chef Lynn's Cheyenne Rubbed Sirloin Tip Roast.
- Try our recipe for Cheyenne Pecans - they'll WOW your guests!
- Sprinkling it on pork chops, pork tenderloin, or chicken breasts.
- Mixing it into ground beef for a gourmet burger.
- Spice up your next meatloaf.
- Adding a little to stews and soups for a change of pace.
- Sprinkle on potato wedges before sautéing them in olive oil.
- For a healthy snack, sprinkle on popcorn that has been tossed in a bit of butter or olive oil - yum!
We're collecting ideas for a new "Recipes" page.
We'd love an from you telling us your favorite ways to use our products.
All natural ingredients, totally fat-free
Sugar, salt, paprika, garlic powder, spices.
0 trans fat
This product is processed or packed on equipment that may come into contact with milk, eggs, peanuts, treenuts, fish, soy, or wheat.
Serving Size 1 tbsp (30 g)
Servings: About 14
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 40||Fat Cal. 0|
% Daily Value *
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||3%|
|Vitamin A 20%||Vitamin C 2%|
|Calcium 0%||Iron 4%|
|* Percent Daily Values
are based on 2,000 calorie diet.