7 oz. jar
Legend Barbecue Rub
Kansas City Rub
For all Meats & Fowl
The beautiful, red color of the Kansas City Rub will enhance the look of your baked chicken as well as add a little spice to your meal. Just brush olive oil on your chicken, then sprinkle the rub evenly for a meal that looks like a chef prepared it! Great on steaks or roasts, pork chops, potatoes, or mixed into corn. This is one rub where a little goes a long way. Once you try it, you won’t want to be without it!
To use our rubs, sprinkle it liberally on the meat you're using and let it sit for a few minutes before cooking to draw out the meat's flavor. The salt in Kansas City Rub will bring a bit of the meat's juices to the surface, allowing the sugar to caramelize into a delicious glaze.
Kansas City Barbecue Rub comes in our Signature seven ounce bottle, is all natural and totally fat-free.
In addition to using our rub on beef steaks or roasts try:
- Make Chef Lynn's Kansas City Rubbed Chicken tonight!
- Sprinkling it on pork chops, pork tenderloin, or chicken breasts.
- Mixing it into ground beef for a gourmet burger.
- Brush wedges of winter squash with olive oil and sprinkle generously with Kansas City Rub. Then bake.
- Adding a little to stews and soups for a change of pace.
- Sprinkle on potato wedges before sautéing them in olive oil.
- For a healthy snack, sprinkle on popcorn that has been tossed in a bit of butter or olive oil - yum!
We're collecting ideas for a new "Recipes" page.
We'd love an from you telling us your favorite ways to use our products.
All natural ingredients, totally fat-free
Salt, brown sugar, paprika, black pepper, granulated garlic, spices.
0 trans fat
This product is processed or packed on equipment that may come into contact with milk, eggs, peanuts, treenuts, fish, soy, or wheat.
Serving Size 1 tsp (5g)
Servings: About 40
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 15||Fat Cal. 0|
% Daily Value *
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||3%|
|Vitamin A 6%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 0%||Iron 2%|
|* Percent Daily Values
are based on 2,000 calorie diet.