Legend Barbecue Rub
San Francisco Bay Rub
For all Meats & Fowl
The components of the San Francisco Bay rub hit all of the senses square in the face! Smells good, looks good, tastes good and if you use it, you’ll definitely be having some compliments! Awesome rubbed on fish or in chowders and stews. This may surprise you, but its herbal notes even stand up to lamb. This rub gives a delicious finish to both otherwise bland or gamey foods. You will love it!
To use our rubs, sprinkle it liberally on the meat you're using and let it sit for a few minutes before cooking to draw out the meat's flavor. The salt in San Francisco Bay Rub will bring a bit of the meat's juices to the surface, allowing the sugar to caramelize into a delicious glaze.
San Francisco Bay Barbecue Rub comes in our Signature seven ounce bottle, is all natural and totally fat-free.
In addition to using our rub on beef steaks or roasts try:
- Try Chef Lynn's San Francisco Rubbed Mahi Mahi
- Sprinkling it on pork chops, pork tenderloin, or chicken breasts.
- Mixing it into ground lamb for a gourmet burger.
- Spice up your next meatloaf.
- Adding a little to stews and soups for a change of pace.
- Sprinkle on potato wedges before sautéing them in olive oil.
- For a healthy snack, sprinkle on popcorn that has been tossed in a bit of butter or olive oil - yum!
We're collecting ideas for a new "Recipes" page.
We'd love an from you telling us your favorite ways to use our products.
All natural ingredients, totally fat-free
Salt, sugar, spices, garlic powder, black pepper.
0 trans fat
This product is processed or packed on equipment that may come into contact with milk, eggs, peanuts, treenuts, fish, soy, or wheat.
Serving Size 1 tsp (5g)
Servings: About 40
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 10||Fat Cal. 0|
% Daily Value *
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 6%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 0%||Iron 2%|
|* Percent Daily Values
are based on 2,000 calorie diet.